Let’s Celebrate Together! Join Temple Sinai for our Annual Community Seder on April 19 (1st Night of Passover) at 6pm.
The Seder will be led by Rabbis Linda Motzkin & Jonathan Rubenstein; is being catered by The Omelette King (www.omeletteking.biz); and is partially subsidized by a grant from the Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York.
REGISTRATION (INCLUDING PAYMENT) IS DUE TO THE OFFICE BY APRIL 12. PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT USUALLY SELLS OUT QUICK!
No one will be excluded for financial reasons; contact the Rabbis if cost is an issue.
Reservations made before March 29:
- $25 Adults Dinners (13 and over)
- $10 Child Dinners (under 13)
- $60 Family Maximum – please include # attending and ages of the children
Reservations made after March 29:
- $30 Adults Dinners (13 and over)
- $15 Child Dinners (under 13)
- $75 Family Maximum – please include # attending and ages of the children
All participants will be asked to help with setup, cleanup or other task, please use the signup genius link in the announcements (https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084baaa62aa7fd0‐2019).
Here is the link for the flyer: Temple Sinai seder flyer 2019