Temple Sinai, with funding from the Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York, will host a fun-filled Community Purim Carnival on Sunday, March 24th from 2pm to 4pm in the Christopher Dailey Gym at Wilton’s Gavin Park (10 Lewis Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866).
Featuring more than 15 interactive games and 2 huge bounce house attractions. Children of all ages will also enjoy dancing with the DJ, a photo booth, crafts, snacks and prizes galore for everyone (every player wins EVERY time!).
Community members of all religions are welcome! Admission is free. Tickets are fifty cents each (all games one ticket and all rides two tickets). There will also be discount wristbands for unlimited games and rides. Popcorn and other refreshments will be available for purchase.
Purim is a holiday celebrating a biblical story about overcoming racism and oppression. It is traditionally celebrated with costumes and much revelry, and has been called “the Jewish Mardi Gras”! It’s the biggest party of the Jewish year.
Call for donations of Purim Carnival Raffle Items!
- Sports: footballs, basketballs, wiffleball sets, any sports related items
- Arts & Crafts: crayons, markers, colored pencils, paint set, brushes, paper, crafting sets, etc.
- Summer Fun: pool floats, sand buckets, shovels, water play items, water balloons, etc.
- Movie Night: microwave popcorn, DVDs, snacks, etc.
- Family Game Night: board games, snacks, etc.