The Sinai Circles initiative was designed by our Membership Committee to bring people together by interests, hobbies, activities or just about any commonality. There may be a Jewish, religious, or spiritual element, but it is not required.
If you have an idea for a circle or any questions, please let us know! Six Sinai Circles have already been launched and are ready to go!
- Young Families – Judy Kahn
- Trail Walking – Mitch Rubin
- Deep Thoughts – Lauren Cohen
- Mah Jongg – Robin Weinberger
- Pickle Ball – Amy Kantor
- Euchre Card Game – Theresa & Harvey Beldner
Please email the office if you are interested in more information.